Account Executive, Enterprise at Aurora Solar
Remote from U.S.
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
If you’ve had success in a strategic sales role in a complex SaaS environment, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for successful account executives who consistently exceed their quotas and have demonstrated that they can build solutions to complex problems instead of selling products and features. You will be managing our largest accounts and directing strategy to help them solve these complex business problems.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Own the sales lifecycle for your target accounts (research and discovery, client engagement, business consultation, proposals)
- Extensive research to fully comprehend your customer’s business and problems
- Prolific networking to build relationships broadly across target accounts
- Coordinate and partner with internal resources (Sales Development, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Legal) to uncover and design solutions
- Create and deliver detailed product presentations to C-level executives, both technical and non-technical
- Attend trade shows and in-person meetings with target accounts, where and when Covid-19 restrictions allow
What we value:
- 7+ total years in a closing role selling complex SaaS solutions, at least 2 years to large enterprise customers
- Proven ability to probe and fully appreciate a customer’s business problems
- Ability to quickly gain full comprehension of new technical subjects
- Solar industry experience is a plus
- Strong math and critical thinking skills
- Empathic and strong listening skills
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Applications are now closed