Account Executive, Helioscope at Aurora Solar
Remote from U.S.
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role you will be a founding member of the initial Helioscope sales team at Aurora, helping to scale this business dramatically over the coming years. Helioscope was acquired by Aurora Solar in 2021 and this is our first sales team focused on growing this business unit. With a best-in-class product, strong brand recognition, and over 4,000 clients, you will drive sales across the existing customer base as well as net new logos.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Sell Helioscope to existing customers and new logos
- Develop our Helioscope sales motion
- Work cross-functionally to iterate on collateral, demos, and decks
- Act as the voice of the customer to provide guidance on the product roadmap
What we value:
- 2+ years SaaS experience preferably in a Sales or Account Management role
- Experience working with customers in the Mid-Market and Enterprise segment
- Entrepreneurial mindset to take ownership of developing your territory and book of business
- Adaptability - you know that change is constant and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team
- Growth mindset and strong desire to learn solar
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Applications are now closed