Account Executive, Strategic at Aurora Solar
Remote from U.S.
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will have a chance to be a founding member of Aurora’s Strategic Sales division, as we transform the operating system for the world’s largest solar companies. In addition to owning the entire sales cycle, you will be a mission-critical voice of the Strategic customer, define our GTM motion, and define our processes and product roadmap within our largest accounts. This role is a mix of net new business hunting and farming our Strategic install base.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Own entire sales motion from inception to negotiation and close, both within net new and existing accounts
- Be the CEO of one of our first Strategic territories
- Run the cross-functional pod to drive pipeline, including BDR, CS, Marketing, and executive leadership team
- Advise the product roadmap
- Define the Strategic GTM motion and make it as repeatable and scalable as possible
What we value:
- 6+ years in SaaS closing roles, experience selling into companies with over 10,000 employees
- Experience with complex, lengthy sales cycles and multi-million dollar TCVs
- Coachability & adaptability
- Mission-driven sellers
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Applications are now closed