Account Executive (West) at Granicus
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
Granicus is hiring a Small-Medium Government Account Manager to join our team! We are looking for a professional, customer-centric sales person with a technology sales background in local government to grow our business and number of customers. Candidates must have previous experience successfully prospecting over a large geographical region. This is an individual contributor sales position that requires a high degree of autonomy, activity, and attention to detail.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn’t temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs. We're looking for candidates in the Central or Eastern time zones.
What You'll Do:
- Managing the relationship of current Granicus customers
- Developing and executing a new business/prospecting plan for their territory
- Targeting, calling, and engaging prospects and working with them through the sales cycle
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline across the territory
- Qualifying client needs and aligning the value of your solution
- Collaborating with the extended sales team on opportunities
- Logging all sales activities and client contacts in Salesforce
- Focus on Granicus govService Host Compliance solutions: https://granicus.com/solution/govservice/host-compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of consultative sales experience and success as an individual sales contributor
- You demonstrate success prospecting and finding/closing opportunities via phone and in person
- You are experienced using some form of customer relationship management software to track leads, activities and opportunities (SFDC preferred)
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment, working under tight schedules to meet deadlines.
- You are passionate about working with clients to help address their challenges
- You execute a sales process in a solution sales methodology. This will require relationship building and great oral and written communication skills
- You can conduct product demonstrations and conduct presentations
- You are experienced and comfortable with technology
- You are experienced selling in a committee-driven environment, with multiple, cross-functional decision makers
- You can travel up to 40% of the time
[By applying for this position, and if I am located in the United States, I understand that I will be required to verify that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated prior to employment, or to verify that I cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate.]
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Applications are now closed