Assistant Manager - Creative (Global Program Marketing Creative Team) at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
The potential candidate should not only experience flow whilst stringing words together, but also value ingenuity over mediocrity, innovation over repetition. They must inspire ideas that will engage readers effectively. And most importantly, they should tackle creativity + business with empathy.
As a Marketing Copywriter at Emeritus, you will be doing more than just write lines. You get to change lives for a living and help take careers forward.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Design Managers to conceptualise and develop strategic direct response ads.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the partner school’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to produce content that generates results.
- Conduct research on courses and the topics covered in them to effectively address marketing goals and challenges across the globe.
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and create content that optimizes search results.
- Debrief the team lead on the latest developments in the EdTech category, periodic competition analysis.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and deliver within deadlines.
- Take ownership; ensure completion as per documented timelines and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Keep pace with the latest trends and updates in the digital marketing landscape.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative and performance marketing teams.
- Analyse existing creatives and suggest improvements based on data.
Skills & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have around 5-6 years of experience in copywriting preferably at a digital agency.
- Excellent portfolio of work.
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Proven ability to develop creatives with an eye for details in a creative brief.
- Demonstrated success in producing direct response digital marketing campaigns.
- A proven track record of delivering concept-driven campaigns (portfolio mandatory).
- Experience in producing copy for digital channels.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of marketing copywriting including but not limited to social ads, SEM, landing pages, videos, and emailers.
- Strong creative values with an understanding of business objectives.
- Solid understanding of SEO/SEM and Social media advertising concepts preferred.
- Prior experience in interpreting data and data-led creative processes is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is a must
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed