Assistant Manager / Manager - Product Marketing at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
In your role as an Assistant Manger / Manager- Product Marketing, you will be reporting to the Lead Sr. Manager Product Marketing for India & APAC. You will be responsible for the product GTM, and for development of all customer facing communication across the purchase cycle of the customer. You will own Product Communication Development Strategies, Product PR, Execution Plans and Outcomes (Product Brand Search, CTR, Lead Fill Rates and Lead to Application rates). You will be the lead interface for creative agency/ PR w.r.t. Product Marketing. Work closely with Performance Marketing teams to optimise creatives for performance.
Success of this role will be measured through increase in CTR, Lead Fill Rates and Enrollments, as well as increase in organic traffic for your products.
Role & responsibilities:
- Own the Product Marketing and Communications for your set of Products (5-8 courses)
- Work with creative agency/ internal creative teams to deliver sharply positioned collaterals for performance marketing/ product branding using video/ social media as per defined launch timelines and compliance norms
- Own the creative/ collaterals across the customer journey, including lead nurture, virtual events etc to assist conversions
- Work with Performance Marketing team to refresh non performing creatives and deliver CTR, Lead Fill, End conversion goals
- Be the guardian of the Emeritus and University Brand in terms of compliance
Key skills and qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing from a tier 1 or 2 Institute, with 2-4 years of experience in Advertising/ Product Marketing/ Marketing Communications
- Past experience in managing Product Campaigns, preferably which are digitally led (Performance Creatives, LP, Mailers, Videos, Brochures etc)
- Ability to build consumer insight and data driven comms and view funnel numbers to measure success
- Strong written and spoken communications and knowledge of creative/ content development process
- Strong with project management skills and able to handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously
- Energetic, Self-Driven, Able to work in a fast paced cross functional environment
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed