Associate Content Marketing Manager at FingerprintJS
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for our first hire to our content marketing team, who wants to create engaging content that enriches all stages of the marketing funnel. The right candidate for this role will contribute to our growing content library, including blogs, eBooks, webinars, in addition to managing our social media presence. We’re looking for someone that thrives in a fast-growing, results-orientated environment that is willing to test, learn and iterate on the content and deliverables they produce. The marketing team is quickly expanding this year, and this role is crucial to supporting our department’s expansion over the next year. Bonus points for experience distilling technical concepts to a general online audience.
Reports to: Senior Content Marketing Manager
Location: remote, anywhere in UTC-8 to UTC+3
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What you'll be doing:
- Contributing to the execution of the larger content marketing strategy and the overall marketing annual and quarterly KPIs
- Create engaging and informative content in a variety of deliverables, including blog, social media, and website content, with lead generation and SEO in mind
- Work with our marketing designer to create corresponding design pieces for content produced
- Manage our social media presence and collaborate with our Developer Relations team to identify the best ways to engage with our active developer community through social media
- Assist with the overall execution and improvement of our SEO strategy and content through net new content pieces and ongoing technical SEO updates
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 2+ years of experience in a content creation-heavy role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience managing social media platforms for a client or brand
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization concepts and tactics
- Excellent writing skills, especially for marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, a CMS, and social media management tools preferred
Our core values:
- No BS. We are radically transparent, open, and direct. We say what we mean and we mean what we say.
- Fail. Learn. Grow. We aren't afraid to take big bets and make mistakes along the way in order to build a truly successful business. All ideas are welcome and evaluated equally based on merit, not position.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. We aim to be informal and authentic in our working lives. We meet challenges with humor and humility.
- Be level 5 helpful. We take as much initiative as possible when we support others and when we ask for help. (https://medium.com/helpful-com/how-to-be-an-effective-early-stage-employee-hint-be-helpful-e681b456a01f)
- We are Global. We are a multicultural organization that values diversity in perspectives and backgrounds. We work wherever and whenever we’re happiest, and look for talent all across the globe.
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Unlimited time off: work-life balance is important to us and we recognize everybody is different when it comes to taking time off. We offer a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off that you need.
- Remote-first and globally distributed: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. We have team members in the US, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Russia, just to name a few. You choose where you do your work best!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.)!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
Applications are now closed