Associate Director – Performance Marketing at Emeritus
Remote - India
$20,000 - $30,000/year
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
In your role as an Associate Director Performance Marketing you will be a key member of the performance marketing team and report to the Director Marketing. You will be responsible for revenue and CAC for all paid media campaigns for the LOBs assigned, as also driving non paid enrollments through email, organic efforts with respective teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead overall revenue responsibility across a portfolio of courses assigned, with focus on 5x revenue growth within the next 2 years.
- Directly responsible for digital marketing strategy, media planning.
- Lead performance marketing across all digital channels to deliver on revenue and CAC targets for the portfolio
- Manage a team that runs campaigns across Google, FBV/ Insta, LI, YT Quora, Display, Affiliates
- Lead strategic projects and growth hacking initiatives; work with the product, and analytics team across, to improve product experience and drive customer acquisition
- Work cross-functionally with Tech, Analytics product & Creative teams to solve problems and improve performance of marketing campaigns
- Own Lead generation and Revenue goals for email marketing for APAC business working with the email marketing team
- The individual should have seen ROI friendly scale through non biddable performance media and should be able to build this capability at scale
- This individual should be extremely analytical and detail oriented and thrive on numbers and campaign metric analysis for sharper ROI at scale
- Work as a team leader for performance marketing activities of the business. Own external agency relationships wherever applicable
Key Skills and Qualifications
- MBA in Marketing with Experience of 10+ years in growth marketing with 7+ years of experience across performance marketing.
- Understanding of Digital marketing tools that can enhance the performance and help optimise spends
- Experience in managing high volume budgets, in excess of $20-30mn annually.
- Created high business impact and worked in high growth b2c start-ups in growth marketing and preferably in user growth function.
- Highly data driven and analytically very strong.
- Have excellent understanding of channels like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn for performance marketing along with strong exposure to alternate channels
- Experience in premium products/ consultative sales categories- BFSI, EdTech, Auto is a plus
- Led a team of high growth individuals and led quarterly OKR for the team.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with great project management expertise
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed