Client Success Partner Strategic at 360 Learning
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
As a Strategic Client Success Partner (CSP), you will support our largest clients in their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform. Your mission is to build a strong relationship with the HR executives (CHRO, Chief Learning Officer & Digital Learning Manager) to develop the usage, adoption & impact of the solution for our clients.
Given the complexity of Strategic Clients, you act as a true bandmaster to ensure the renewal of the clients' contracts by :
- coordinating the different 360Learning resources (technical, pedagogical,...)
- enabling the strategic positioning & vision that our system provides
Ultimately, you will ensure the renewal or signing of new contracts for accounts listed in the portfolio.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master our product and Convexity corporate culture
- Familiarize yourself with the processes and tools used by our Client Success Partner (CSP) team
- Participate in your first customer meetings with other CSPs from the team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take over a portfolio of existing customers, for the largest accounts we have at 360Learning (called Strategic accounts).
- Start new projects with prospects and clients
Within 6 months you will:
- Define the learning transformation roadmap with the client and identify the resources needed to achieve them
- Define a retro-planning of the initiatives on the solution and vouch for it
- Identify and document customer use-cases
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and 360Learning, particularly by having direct contact with Top Management teams
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new project opportunities to develop the account (up-selling and cross-selling opportunities).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Reduce churn by identifying customers at risk and implementing a remedial action plan
- Identify strong leaders & advocates within the client’s team
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire Client Success team
The Skill Set
- Experience: 4+ years as an HR/Learning Consultant or Change Manager, or Digital Learning Manager in a software company (ideally SaaS)
- Previous experience in the SaaS B2B industry is nice to have
- Strong interest for the digital industry, education and e-learning in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Native French, and excellent English proficiency (B2 minimum)
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What we offer
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with a CSP Enterprise
- Case study presentation with our Client Success Coach and VP Client Success
- Clarification Meeting with the Client Success Ops team
- Culture Fit Meeting with our VP Client Sucess Team
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Applications are now closed