Clinical Research POD Manager at Care Access
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
What We Do:
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are:
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
- Coordinate, train and assist the team of clinical research coordinators in clinical and operational aspects of studies. Supervises staff to meet the complex requirements of clinical research trials.
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison for all research-related activities.
- Identifies opportunities for developmental growth and expansion.
- Provides strategic, tactical and operational management in the planning and execution of clinical trials.
- Main Point of Contact for assigned protocols and link between Operations and clinical research coordinator team.
- Provides others with clear direction, delegates work appropriately and fosters learning and knowledge sharing between colleagues.
- Ensures that all clinical research coordinators understand the needs and requirements of each site.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Provides oversight to the clinical research coordinators including going to sites as required
- Manage all study training materials, ensure that they are updated and managed within the company's document control system; assures all on team are up to date and ready for each deployment
- Review all invoices for CRCs, find discrepancies, and approve for contract employees
- Deployment of CRC’s after receiving assignments from Program Manager
- Maintain work schedule of team members in POD
- Assist Clinical Research Coordinators on deployments with daily Sync meetings to address any immediate issues.
- Responsible for ensuring team accurately executes the QC of charts and retrain as needed
- Actively work with QC team to assure accuracy and quick turnaround of data entry into EDC
- Ensures completion of source documents and assess for accuracy and completeness by reviewing QA reviews completed
- Drive patient recruitment with a data driven approach by assisting the team on recruitment needs at each site.
- Ensure the DOA log is accurate and updated as necessary for each site
- Ensures compliance with Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Data Capture and other key systems in assigned studies
- Escalates, as needed, different challenges and issues to the Senior Manager/Associate Director, and Program Manager.
- Assists with hiring, and training of CRCs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work expected and are not necessarily all-inclusive
What You'll Bring:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent working knowledge of medical and research terminology
- Excellent working knowledge of federal regulations, good clinical practices (GCP)
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse team of professionals
- Strong organizational skills: Able to prioritize, delegate, direct, support, assign and evaluate others work and follow through on assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients and vendors
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to accomplish mutual goals.
- Bring positive and supportive attitude to achieving these goals
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities using clinical trials database, IVR systems, electronic data capture, MS word and excel
- Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Curiosity and passion to learn, innovate, able to take thoughtful risks and get things done
- Friendly, outgoing personality; maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision- Must have a client service mentality
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
- Clinical Research Coordinator experience of 5 plus years
- Previous leadership experience
- Strength in communication, planning, decision-making, negotiation conflict management and time management skills
- College education with experience in the medical field. CRC preferred.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
-This position requires 50-75% travel. Planned travel will be required as part of the role.
-Operates no heavy tools, machinery, or equipment. No significant lifting.
- PTO/Vacation days, sick days, Holidays.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, Life Insurance.
- Continued Education Allowance
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401K plan and matching contribution
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.
Applications are now closed