Commercial Account Executive (Remote, DACH) at Grafana Labs
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Grafana Labs is looking for Commercial Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business across DACH. You will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. We're strong proponents of a consultative sales approach - learn about the customer's needs first before talking products. Your expertise will be critical in helping articulate the value of our products, work with the customer during the trial phase and hand off a strong relationship to our Customer Success team. Ideally, you come from a technical background and have sold technical products before.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales process (prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiations and account management)
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Be able to understand and convey the value of both Grafana Cloud and Grafana Enterprise
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- 1+ Years of Experience in Infrastructure Technology Sales
- Located in DACH
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Adaptable and with demonstrable experience in high velocity technology companies
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with open source technology is a significant advantage
- You will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- Experience using Command of the Message and MEDD(P)ICC is ideal
- Flexible hours
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- Generous vacation policy of 30 days per annum with national holidays in your country of residence on top
- While Grafana operates in 30+ countries, we try to operate as one team and focus on global benefits which our whole team can enjoy. Inevitably there are some regional variations and we discuss the benefits offered in your country of residence through our interview process
- Compensation is a blend of base salary plus commissions, based on quota
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 900,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include three other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana Tempo (for traces).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Applications are now closed