Customer Success Manager, Strategic at Aurora Solar
Remote from U.S.
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you will own the relationship for Aurora’s largest and most complex customers. You will manage day-to-day operational and long-term strategic relationships with Aurora’s strategic customers. You will work with your clients and internal teams on a daily basis to identify how to make your customers more successful and drive continued growth for their businesses and Aurora’s.
Your partnership with the Sales, Support, and Product teams will be key to this role. You are your customers’ advocate at Aurora, ensuring your clients continue to see value each and every day across the suite of Aurora products they use, as well as anticipating their future needs and working proactively to address them. When our customers are successful, we get closer to a future of clean energy for all!
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Build relationships and help deliver proven value to our largest and most strategic customers
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue goals as well as proactively identify opportunities for expansion and growth for an account
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, from the operational level to C-suite, through regular and proactive communication and engagements including on-site visits
- Partner effectively with internal teams including Product, Sales, and Engineering on driving growth and addressing customer concerns efficiently and decisively.
- Serve as customer advocate at Aurora and identify opportunities to proactively meet customer needs and anticipate future opportunities and risks
- Provide detailed feedback and updates to internal teams regarding customer lifecycle and revenue activity, progress, and risks
What we value:
- B2B account management experience in a SaaS environment, preferably with Fortune 500 or other large Enterprise-level organizations
- Proven expertise in Enterprise and Strategic customer relationship management
- Passion for SaaS offerings and delivering value to our customers through desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as leadership and presentation skills
- Passion for sustainability, green tech, and renewable energy
- Bachelor’s degree required
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Applications are now closed