Customer Success Specialist at Sirum
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
SIRUM is reimagining US healthcare, enabling everyone to access affordable medication
SIRUM drives the future of healthcare by connecting people with surplus medications. Our goal is to leverage the ~$10B of surplus that goes to waste every year to improve health equity for families who need it most. Everyone deserves the medications they need to stay healthy. We deliver on this promise by ensuring medicine prices that are low, stable, & transparent and that families’ health comes before profit.
Founded at Stanford University and a Y Combinator Alumni, we’re a fast-growing, non-profit, for-impact startup at the intersection of health tech + social enterprise. Our platform supplies $250,000 worth of medications to people in need every week, sourced from hundreds of medicine donors across dozens of states. Join us in building a national solution to the drug pricing epidemic that has been featured on The TODAY Show, The TED Mainstage, The New York Times, and Forbes.
Customer Success Specialist | Remote
We are the nation’s largest medicine redistributor. To continue our ambitious growth rate each year, this will be an intense startup role with no typical day. Best of all, you will see a direct and immediate impact of your work on the health and wellbeing of tens of thousands of patients.
This role is part of the Medicine Donor Team, which is focused on growing the amount of medicine donated through SIRUM by recruiting new medicine donors and supporting existing donors. You will be one of the first hires dedicated to customer success on the Medicine Donor Team making sure that the nursing homes and pharmacies that use our medicine donation service love their experience and you’ll help us shape this growing team.
Our future teammate will:
- Provide exceptional customer service by handling donor inquiries, requests and any time sensitive issues that may arise, whether by faxes (yes, healthcare still uses faxes!), text, email or phone.
- Ensure excellent relationship management and be a trusted advocate for our medicine donors to optimize a holistic experience and provide value.
- Be responsible for delivering onboarding and training to our amazing community of nurses, pharmacists, and administrators that donate medicine.
- Proactively make outbound follow up calls to existing donors.
- Own and manage the logistics of new and recurring medicine donations.
- Work collaboratively within the Medicine Donor Team to identify areas for improvement, increasing donations within the existing medicine donorbase, and new ways to appreciate and support donors.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about SIRUM’s mission to improve healthcare access.
- 1+ year of Customer Success, Donor (Fundraising) Management, or similar customer-facing experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented start-up environment.
- Exceptional at solving problems in an independent and data-driven manner.
- Strong oral and written communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Experienced with Google Workspace and Salesforce or similar CRM software.
- Open to travel post-COVID up to 5-10 days per quarter to one of our offices in Palo Alto, CA and Norcross, GA, our customers, conferences, or an offsite.
- Previous experience in the healthcare field is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary. $45K - 50K salary range based on experience.
- Great benefits. 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision, a 401K with 4% match, plus 6 weeks paid time off.
- Huge social impact. You will see and feel the tangible impact of your work on a daily basis and make a real difference in decreasing needless destruction of life-saving medications.
- Inside understanding into a high growth startup nonprofit. As a pivotal teammate on a small team, you will work directly with the founders, see the various aspects of how we operate, and be connected to the wider social impact sector.
- Awesome team. We’re a collaborative, passionate and driven team. In non-COVID times, social adventures like urban putt-putt, rafting, and paddle-boarding.
Applications are now closed