Digital Administrator Instructor at Generation
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Instructor - Digital Administrator 29 hours/week, $25/hour, Remote
Generation USA instructors are instrumental to the successful delivery of our programs. As the individuals who interact with learners on a daily basis, instructors have the greatest potential to ensure that learners succeed. We are seeking a talented part-time Instructor to deliver our 100% online Digital Administrator program that equips learners with the behavioral skills, mindsets, and technical skills to become executive assistants, administrators, or other support roles. The start date for this role will be late April/early May and classes will take place from 5:30-9:30pm MST, Monday through Friday from May 11 - July 13.
- Deliver engaging online synchronous modules to a diverse group of learners and guide them in their asynchronous (independent learning) modules
- Host live video conferences for 25-30 learners
- Deliver all technical, behavioral, mindset, and employment essential lessons
- Adapt communication style to reﬂect and connect with the diverse experiences of learners
- Deliver high quality, personalized learning experience for learners
- Administer, grade, and provide feedback on assessments
- Support Generation’s data-driven model by tracking and inputting (in Salesforce/ Canvas) participant attendance and performance in class and on assessments
- Bring the learning experience to life, building community and enhance relevance by drawing on your own industry experience
- Provide relevant, timely feedback to students on assessments and projects
- Explain complex topics in a non-technical way
- Coach students to be employable and support them to develop industry-standard portfolios
- Commit to and empathize with young/mid-career individuals and disconnected populations
- Be available to instruct, host office hours, and grade work from 5:30-9:30PM MST, Monday-Friday
- Engage in Generation-sponsored professional development and training
- Engage in daily office hours for students
Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2 years experience working as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), Outlook, and Google Drive.
- Strong communication skills, including in email communication
- At least one year experience delivering training, or coaching.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resource management, or education
- More than 1 year experience teaching and/or coaching
- Microsoft Office Certification
- Previous experience in coaching, training or instructional delivery
- Experience working in a fast paced, start-up environment
Applications are now closed