Director Digital Marketing and Web Services at Promethean
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Who is Promethean?
Collaborative discovery is at the heart of the learning experience. With more than two decades helping people learn and grow together, Promethean is a true partner for educators, innovators, and business leaders. Our award-winning interactive displays and lesson delivery solutions transform learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success.
At the heart of Promethean is a team of education strategists, designers, and technologists that is dedicated to inspiring engagement and empowering teachers and students around the world. Our goal is to make education technology commonplace in all learning environments, and we strive every day to develop intuitive solutions that speed learning, insights, and creativity.
The Promethean team spans the globe and our work impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students. We stand by our solutions and our employees, offering highly competitive benefits and compensation, as well as providing a work-life balance that lifts and sustains us as we navigate a new future.
We are #TeamPromethean. Join us.
The Marketing team at Promethean consists of marketers, designers, writers, content strategists, and project managers who are passionate, driven by curiosity, enjoy problem-solving and tackling big challenges. By joining our team, you will be part of meaningful conversations about how we can drive demand and create value through campaigns, content and resources for our customers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced Director, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience to lead the digital and marketing operations team. This role drives our digital demand generation through website traffic, search engine optimization, digital marketing, and automation. You will set the vision and strategy for delivering engaging and enriching digital experiences, while simultaneously continue to optimize the buyers’ journey. As the digital subject matter authority, you will be responsible for the online representation of Promethean’s brand, products, and message across our corporate and regional web properties and digital marketing programs.
A Day In Your Life As A Director, Digital Marketing & Customer Experience Might Include:
- Develop a clear technology vision, strategy, and objectives for Promethean’s global digital properties,marketing operations and web services.
- Optimize each stage of our marketing automation through data analysis to provide best in class user experiences
- Inspire and lead a diverse distributed team in establishing the systems/tools/process, customer experiences, and digital demand gen investments that optimize business outcomes
- Work across the organization to accelerate our digital transformation and the creation of experiences to support product, services and software marketing.
- Provide seamless access to information and highlight key resources that help customers/prospects make business decisions
- Set the foundation for a future state with new levels of personalization and a seamless experience across all digital touchpoints
- Influence and support the research, validation, and adoption of new technologies to support platform optimization
- Implement digital marketing standard methodologies to enhance impact across SEO, web analytics, conversion rate optimization, etc
- In partnership with sales ops and BI teams, develop success metrics tracking including lead capture, nurture, and conversion, ROMI, new account penetration and customer acquisition costs (CAC)
- Be responsible for the design, development, and marketing dev ops teams for all multi-language websites
- Setup the marketing operations team as a center of excellence for the organization
- Lead multiple local and international agencies for maximum SEO impact while working in a fast-paced, agile sprint environment
- Partner with the brand and content strategy teams to deliver a world-class, engaging corporate website. Focus on continuous improvement and drive website redesigns to maintain high conversions on the site
- Own the return on investment targets for digital channels, including paid search, retargeting and display ads
- Establish governance, quality assurance, and a consistent customer experience.
- Support customer marketing activities designed to expand account footprint, customer retention and advocacy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, marketing, or related field; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of marketing and web/digital experience, preferably in education technology
- 7+ years of marketing leadership experience managing diverse teams, providing valuable feedback, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong knowledge and experience with content management systems including WordPress
- Experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Analytics
- Proven leadership experience carrying out digital design and development, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building world class websites driving brand awareness and demand
- Passion for analytics and metrics to draw impressive and actionable insight from complex marketing data
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to empower and develop teams in remote locations, leading the team to effectively deliver multi-disciplinary projects on time and to customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial, agile, creative demeanor with the ability to work well in a constantly evolving environment
- Customer-centric, driven to exceed customer needs
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure digital experiences are in line with company objectives and marketing requirements
- Lives the company mission and values
- Willingness to travel as necessary
We take our work seriously because it has impact! We empower students worldwide to learn. We are driven to continuously innovate and develop educational technology that inspires students to unleash their potential. We believe in the power of education to change the world and come to work each day with our sleeves rolled up ready to make a difference! However, we also appreciate that life isn't just about work. We are a small company with big rewards and understand that you also need time to unwind. Join a company where you can be your best self, work on challenging problems, and have some fun along the way; join Promethean.
Promethean is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by creating teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company and customers are free to thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws.
Applications are now closed