Director of Performance Marketing at Vivian
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Performance Acquisition Lead, will be responsible for developing a world-class performance marketing and direct response advertising function that can deliver on our ambitious candidate growth and revenue goals. This position is remote.
You’ll develop a strategy, implement robust targeting, testing, and tracking capabilities, and will build, lead, and coach a team that can meet the demands of a rapidly growing business. You will position the acquisition engine to drive candidate growth, as well as attracting employers to our marketplace.Your function needs to be at the forefront of experimentation across new channels while ensuring a consistent compelling brand message is communicated.
To thrive in this role, you must have a growth mindset, be data-driven, and be able to switch from working on strategy to complex data problems to coming up with great creative ideas that will drive conversion.
What You’ll be Working On:
- You will formulate and champion the strategy to achieve Vivian’s candidate acquisition targets and brand goals through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all digital paid channels (search, display, paid social, video, mobile, sponsored content, and affiliates).
- You will create a framework and POV on how we will calculate CAC, CPA targets and multi-touch attribution to budget and guide investment decision making.
- You will hire and develop extraordinary growth marketers, mobilizing them to execute your vision while positioning them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals.
- You will continually build on the foundation for candidate growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks that will uncover insights, and run experiments that lead to incremental performance.
- You will work cross functionally with our product, data, and design teams to drive continuous improvement of core onboarding funnels and product experiences.
THE REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing paid acquisition, managing annual budgets of 7+ figures, with a focus on paid search and/or paid social with a track record of scaling and developing high-performing and fulfilled marketing teams
- BA / BS degree. Focus in marketing, computer science or quantitative discipline (Statistics, Business, Economics) preferred
- An outstanding analytical mind and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Demonstrated cross-functional influence, driving growth initiatives with engineer, data, product and creative teams
- Experience with creative testing, copy testing, landing page and onboarding experiments
- Experience implementing attribution solutions, working with Google Tag Manager and Segment
- Extensive experience with BI & Analytics Tools such as Amplitude, Google Data Studio, Looker
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
THE NICE TO HAVES:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience working in marketplace businesses
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $150,000 - $220,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.
Applications are now closed