Director of Warehouse Operations at Care Access
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced, and innovative Director of Warehouse Operations to oversee our growing network. The Director of Warehouse Operations owns the strategy for long-term growth, organize, supervise, and participate in the operations of the warehouses. They will initiate, coordinate, enforce & maintain respective policies, processes, and procedures. Evaluate, train, supervise and assign respective staff to meet all production & shipping requirements efficiently and effectively.
What You'll Be Working On
Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for driving operational safety and efficiencies by constantly evaluating processes, procedures, and systems
- Responsible for forecast/demand planning
- Monitor and ensure all material transfers to/from warehouse are processed accurately, defect free, and in a timely manner
- Coordinate adequate staffing (even if it requires OT at times) for fulfillment of all orders
- Conduct inventory & audit counts, perform analysis and maintain record of related activities (e.g., cycle counts)
- Create, modify and or maintain written processes (SOPs)
- Assist in collecting, processing and analyzing inventory data required to constantly evaluate and maintain sufficient inventory levels
- Assist in creating, maintaining and tracking important warehouse KPIs
- Support maintenance of a clean, safe and orderly warehouse and proper maintenance facility equipment
- Train, guide and evaluate new and current warehouse staff, as necessary
- Scope strategic projects supporting priorities and growth objectives in partnership with the executive leadership team
- Identify data and analytics required to enable data-driven decisions and continuously monitor ongoing project performance relative to ingoing hypothesis
- Work directly with business leaders, oftentimes cross-functionally, to deliver on identified value creation initiatives
- Develop materials for senior executive leadership in order to facilitate conversations and drive decision making
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Physical and Travel Requirements
- You must be willing and able to travel up to 50-75% nationwide for this role. Travel to Austin, Texas Albany, NY and Orlando, FL will be frequent!
- Operates no tools, machinery, or equipment. No significant lifting.
What You Bring
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable contributing to executive strategy, ensuring policies, procedures, and corporate goals are incorporated into department activities
- Approachable, collaborative, personable leadership style with strong communication skills
- 10+ years leadership experience managing direct reports, recruiting, hiring, training, and providing crucial course correction and feedback to create a high-performance team
- Excitement to work cross functionally within Care Access to drive strategic initiatives
- Prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs and manage time appropriately
- Ability to find “True North” in ambiguity
- A blend of strategic thinking and tactical actions applied to issues at hand
- A pro-active, high-energy attitude, geared towards achieving continuous improvement
- Ability to build relationships effectively in a geographically dispersed, largely remote environment
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities MS Office Suite
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients and vendors.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Curiosity and passion to learn, innovate, able to take thoughtful risks and get things done.
- Able to prioritize, support, and follow through on assignments
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience managing direct reports, recruiting, hiring, training, and providing crucial course correction and feedback to create a high-performance team.
- 5+ years of experience in Operations, Warehouse Management, Distribution
- 2+ years of experience in clinical operations, healthcare technology, or relevant pharmaceutical/research experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401k retirement plan
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best
physicians and caring for patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time
Applications are now closed