Director, Product Marketing - Merchandising at Indigo
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
Indigo is seeking an experienced B2B product marketing leader to help fuel our explosive growth. The Director of Product Marketing will help guide a business line that’s set to transform agriculture for the benefit of farmers, the industry, and the planet. You will drive strategic positioning and narrative, content creation, partner initiatives, and product lifecycle success for Market+ by Indigo, our solution for grain merchandising. Bring your product chops, marketing savvy, and passion for understanding and delighting the customer – you’ll flex them all in this role. Pioneering a new category, you will build a team and define and execute product marketing strategies that enable Indigo to hit ambitious customer and revenue targets. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated leader to impact a well-funded, hyper-growth company.
Strategy and Priority Setting
- Define product marketing priorities and plans; your market-driven insights and creative approaches will spark new opportunities for growth
Positioning and Messaging
- Develop and evolve the strategic messaging that brings Market+ to life; you will shape and inspire the industry’s perception of our value
Product Launch and Lifecycle Success
- Guide end-to-end go-to-market planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle; you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Understand your customers and their buying process so you can build and shape compelling content and digital journeys that drive customer action; you will apply your love of writing, storytelling, and evangelizing
- Build intelligence on market trends and competitive offerings, enhance our positioning and products, and train field teams on how to defeat competitors; your strategic insights will further boost our growth
- Help design and execute programs and events that achieve demand generation goals; your revenue orientation will help propel us forward
Sales and Partner Enablement
- Educate field teams and partners on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help develop associated sales tools; you will celebrate our sales success because you’ll be an integral part of that success
- Proven ability to communicate technology solutions effectively to non-technical audiences
- Customer obsessed
- You enjoy being a player / coach – leading your team to success as well as rolling up your sleeves and contributing
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to successfully build relationships with distributed colleagues and third parties
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional business acumen and strategic thinking mindset. Able to contribute to a wide range of executive-level discussions
- Product marketing leadership experience in fast-growing B2B technology businesses
- Experience building and managing high-performing teams in dynamic environments
- Experience in agriculture a plus, but not required
- You have the ability to travel 20-30%, including internationally (when travel returns to normal)
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
Applications are now closed