Director, Rider Growth at Lime
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime already has the largest and most valuable user-base in micro-mobility. Now, we’re looking for a seasoned consumer growth leader to extend that lead even further.
This leader will take on a rapidly growing team of professionals spanning growth analytics, user acquisition, email marketing, subscriptions/loyalty, promotion and pricing. Your mandate will be to increase total active users, user retention, and revenue per user globally.
Of course, to be successful, you’ll need to do more than just build a great strategy. You’ll need to deliver great execution within your team and partner deeply with product, brand, local GMs, legal, and other cross-functional partners to bring a 360 growth roadmap to life. Great candidates will be able to pivot effortlessly from big picture strategy to detail-oriented execution.
This is a function in adolescence - large enough to have massive impact, but not mature enough to be a well-oiled machine. If you’re a leader who’s seen what great looks like and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to take us there, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Build the short-term and long-term roadmap growing Lime’s global rider-baseLead a team of 10+ analysts, marketers, and program managers and scale it to 2-3x the current size over the next 2-3 years
- Own user acquisition, engagement, and retention; lead our global CRM strategy & execution
- Manage a team of marketers responsible for rider communications - email, in-app, push, and SMS
- Select, implement, and maintain a marketing tech stack
- Use analytics to identify opportunities, forecast performance, and measure results
- Scale subscription and loyalty programs like Lime Prime and Lime Cash
- Manage Lime’s entire rider promotion strategy, budget, and executionPartner with the BD team to deliver strategic growth partnerships
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all consumer touchpoints
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred 8+ years of professional experiences in growth, product, analytics, operations, business consulting, or a similar roles, ideally in a startup or fast-growing technology company; 3+ years of people management experience
- Based in the USA (anywhere)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets and hitting financial targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Analytical expertise applied to business decision-making. Fluency in A/B testing, forecasting, attribution modeling, etc.
- Track record of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment
- Great at working cross-functionally with product, GMs, brand, and others. Skilled at managing executive stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $163,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.
Applications are now closed