Ecosystem Marketing Manager at Matter Labs
Global - Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal. We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM testnet, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts.
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
As Ecosystem Marketing Manager, you'll be reporting to the CMO (dotted line to our Head of Business Development), and be in charge of developing and executing marketing campaigns to promote new and existing ecosystem projects building on zkSync.
- Develop and improve our ecosystem marketing strategy
- Work with the business development team and track/engage projects in all stages of our business development pipeline to ensure we’re maximize co-marketing efforts
- Develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns announcing new projects building on zkSync
- Plan campaigns and events that amplify existing ecosystem projects while building awareness of zkSync within their communities (e.g. AMAs, Twitter Spaces, etc.)
- Measure and analyze the success of co-marketing efforts, report on results, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment
- Strong understanding of the crypto ecosystem, culture, and various verticals
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills
Working at Matter Labs
- You will receive highly competitive compensation and equity options
- The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to sit in one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice
- We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter
- We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive
Applications are now closed