Enterprise Customer Success Manager - East Coast (Remote) at Grafana Labs
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Do you enjoy building relationships, solving challenges, and learning new technology? If you do, come join our Success team at Grafana Labs!
The Customer Success team drives product adoption through a series of impactful engagements that enable our customers to maximize their business and technical value with Grafana. For a customer, the Grafana CSM is a partner who understands their business, goals and challenges, and provides specific recommendations to meet their business needs
Customer Success Managers will align to a portfolio of customers within a specific region and are responsible for ensuring a healthy renewal by driving product adoption. You’ll do this by leveraging data and insights to engage with customers at specific points in their Grafana journey.
Our CSMs manage the full life-cycle of our customer’s post-sales journey from onboarding to renewal, including regular cadence check-ins, business reviews, and any upsell opportunities. You need to understand the ecosystem of services that our customers use, and work with the customer to ensure success with Grafana at the centre. We’d expect you to understand why Kubernetes is popular, how it relates to Prometheus and the difference between logs, metrics and traces.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively manage a book of business to drive product adoption to ensure a healthy renewal
- Enjoy building and iterating on our Customer Success framework in order to provide business and technical value at scale
- Partner with the sales team to form joint account plans to understand where at-risk customers exist, where growth opportunities exist and develop a strategy to execute against an account plan
- Manage the ongoing post sales experience with the customer, including onboarding, ongoing optimization, monitoring usage to determine if upsell opportunities exist, and mitigating risks to ensure a healthy renewal
- Document and share customer success stories and intervention stories Conduct virtual and onsite meetings according to our Customer Success framework to drive results, product adoption, and ensure retention
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, business, and technical acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Enjoy problem solving to understand what your customer is looking to resolve, mapping solutions to the gaps and outlining the value against the proposed solution
- Drive expansion revenue opportunities based on need and problems uncovered during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance customer documentation and create internal enablement material
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of technical experience, ideally with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring/Observability space
- 5+ years of experience managing a portfolio of customers, developing and driving strategies to maximize retention
- We’re a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration, and leadership. We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills both to collaborate with our remote first internal teams and with our worldwide customers. You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products
- You enjoy learning new technologies and will roll up your sleeves to learn how things work
- You will love solving complex technical challenges and building relationships with our customers
- You will need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy continuously learning. You will be able and willing to develop a strong knowledge of our infrastructure and products
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask within a fast moving startup environment
- Ideally located on the East Coast, USA
- Flexible hours
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- Generous vacation policy of 30 days per annum with national holidays in your country of residence on top
- We offer a one time 4% salary increase after 6 months tenure depending on your location
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 900,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include three other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana Tempo (for traces).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Applications are now closed