Events Marketing Manager at 360 Learning
New York, Remote
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
As the US Marketing Events Manager, you are part of the global Demand Generation team and are coached by the Head of Global Events, based in France.
You are in charge of creating pipe through events to support 360Learning expansion in the US. To do so, you develop and execute an event portfolio. You provide qualified leads and organize proper follow-up so that they convert into business opportunities.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Align with the Head of Global Events to understand the events strategy and prepare the US events execution
Within 3 months, you will:
- Own the US events portfolio: US trade shows, webinars, customer events and more.
- Adapt the global strategy to specific US market needs.
- Coordinate all stakeholders (partners, customers, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales…)
- Promote the event with the help of the US Demand Generation team.
- Execute the event and improve our existing processes as you go.
- Own event follow-up and work with the sales team to achieve great lead conversion (MQLs to SQLs)
- Report on budget and performance to monitor the ROI of your event and improve it accordingly.
For each event you’re responsible for you will:
Within 6 months, you will:
- Grow and refine the US events portfolio by assessing external events and conferences (either virtual or in-person). You will own their organization from A to Z.
- Build strong processes to make event organization scalable and build a playbook for best-in-class events.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to building & strengthening the Events team by taking more responsibilities within the team.
- Contribute to the global events strategy thanks to your inputs on the US market.
The Skills Set:
- 3 years experience with events planning, promotion and execution, in a B2B SaaS company. You’ve organized several in-person trade shows in the US and know virtual events logistics very well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- ROI-focused and data-driven: you see events as a way to generate pipe and are comfortable interacting with sales teams.
- You’re used to reporting on events performance and giving visibility on the main KPIs to all stakeholders.
- Brand-sensitive: you know how to make every event brand-compliant and create a ‘wow’ effect.
- Good command of the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Salesforce or their equivalents)
- Chaos-proof :) You’re comfortable with a fast-growth work environment where plans constantly change and processes are yet to be improved - if not created.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
- This role is remote - East Coast time zone preferred
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary which includes a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter (30 mins)
- Discovery Interview with the Head of Global Events (60 mins)
- Case study with the team (45 mins)
- Interview with a Team Member (45 mins)
- Culture Fit with a founder (30 mins)
- Reference Check and Offer!
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!