Foodservice Marketing Manager at Impossible Foods
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants.
Through the revolutionary work of our world-class R&D team, we’re inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish, and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the negative environmental or public health impact.
Our flagship product, Impossible™ Burger, uses 96% less land, 87% less water and generates 89% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional beef from cows. And the burger is just the beginning. We’re working on recreating every animal product, from chicken to fish, with plant-based ingredients that are vastly better for people and the planet.
Impossible Foods has experienced spectacular growth over the last few years, and we continue to lead all aspects of the plant-based revolution – from discovery and innovation to commercial production and consumer education. We’re building an amazing team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to a better world. Our core values include leading with heart, thinking like scientists, and doing the right thing, and our employees embody these attributes in their work every day.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it). Check out our job opening below:
We are looking for an experienced Foodservice Marketing Manager to join as a key member of the Marcomms organization. The primary objective of this role is to partner with our current and future foodservice partners to drive strategic growth. The ideal candidate is energized by Impossible’s mission, excels at cross-functional teamwork, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Lead of Foodservice Marketing and will work closely with the Marcomms, Sales and Finance teams, in addition to directly with customers. In this role, you will demonstrate leadership in managing the following areas
- Serve as our primary marketing lead working directly with Impossible Foods’ restaurant partners to grow the business throughout the partnership lifecycle: Winning the Business, LTO/Market Test, PMI National Launch & Growth
- Develop, plan and execute co-marketing campaigns together with marketing leadership at Impossible Foods’ restaurant partners to drive awareness and trial of our products
- Ensure all partner creative assets and messaging uphold our Brand Guidelines and stay true to our Impossible Foods brand and mission
- Conduct analyses and reporting on the performance of co-marketing campaigns to measure ROI / effectiveness and identify best practices for future campaigns
- Support planning and execution of new product launches in foodservice, from helping create the product pitch to developing launch materials
- Serve as the product marketer on channel-first innovations, leveraging consumer insights and key product benefits to develop sales enablement materials, marketing launch support plans and overall GTM strategy
- Leverage available data & insights to identify channel and customer opportunities, and to develop strategies to drive incremental growth
- Support foodservice industry and customer events (in conjunction with our events marketing team), helping generate more demand for our products with new customers
- Create periodic marketing investment and performance recaps for share out with cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a relevant Foodservice or CPG marketing role, ideally with experience in partner marketing (B2B2C)
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Foods’ mission
- Ability to proactively develop marketing strategies and plans
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to sell-in marketing and promotion plans
- A passion for customer/channel and consumer insights
- Working knowledge of finance, accounting, and budgeting principles
- Intellectual curiosity and an appetite to continuously improve and learn (growth mindset)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative cross-functional environment
- A self-starter mentality with an exceptionally high quality bar
At Impossible Foods, safety is our priority. Our obligation to our employees (and their families and communities) includes providing a fully vaccinated workplace. It is widely recognized that vaccination is by far the safest and most effective tool for protecting ourselves and our community against the spread of Covid-19. For the sake of our employees, their families, and communities, Impossible Foods will require vaccination by February 1, 2022 for all US-based employees who are on-site at one of IF’s facilities or co-manufacturing facilities; are in a position that requires them to be in person with co-workers, customers, clients, or contractors; or are traveling on behalf of the Company, including attending any in-person Company-sponsored event.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: https://impossiblefoods.com/careers/notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Applications are now closed