Global Compensation Analyst SR at Ebanx
Curitiba, São Paulo or Remote
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
About the position
We are looking for a Global Senior Compensation Analyst to join our People Operations team. We have a lot of challenges to expand our operations globally and we are already moving fast towards that goal. There are ebankers already working in many countries of Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Let’s join our BIG DREAM!
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Owner of variable compensation programs (Sales Commission and Short Term Incentive);
- Support the compensation projects globally;
- Lead projects to increase efficiency, service quality and assignee/international employees’ experience;
- Partner with service providers, challenging them to assure the best experience;
- Reevaluate our approach with International Compensation on Sales Incentive and Mobility Programs to propose new ways of working and procedures;
- Advise and challenge business leaders, business partners and other stakeholders regarding the best solutions to be adopted, considering risks, speed and business goals;
- Manage key stakeholders' expectations/challenges, providing a clear vision about issues, risks, impacts, and deadlines;
- Establish an efficient communication governance to key stakeholders;
- Serve as a primary point of contact for headcount cost estimates and budget planning.
- Progressive experience in Compensation & Benefits function;
- Experience with vendor management and salary surveys;
- A sense of urgency, detail oriented and aptitude to follow through including making and communicating difficult decisions;
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive collaboration with other teams and all levels of employees;
- Demonstrated organization, problem-solving, prioritization, and customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity;
- Fluent in English (we will test it).
What else would we like to see?
- Previous experience running a salary review cycle, bonus calculation and sales incentive programs;
- Good understanding about international compensation trends and best practices;
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment and change;
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment;
- Spanish is a nice to have language.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary;
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!