Global Learning Advisor at Emeritus
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Program Advisor who can thrive in a progressive sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our student acquisition and revenue growth targets. You must be self-driven and comfortable with making multiple calls per day, generating interest and awareness, qualifying leads and closing sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage lead pipeline of multi-discipline education programs from globally renowned B - Schools such as Wharton, Columbia, INSEAD, MIT Sloan, Berkeley, Kellogg, Cambridge-Judge & Harvard to senior and top management executives
- Providing in-depth and customized information to interested executives who enquire about comprehensive leadership development programs through phone and email
- Ensuring that details pertaining to lead discussions are updated in real-time on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Guiding and following up on program milestones, documentation, timelines and payments with customers
- Developing best practices for interaction with customers including standard FAQs to ensure that we are capturing value and providing the appropriate programs are recommended
- Responsible for adherence to the inside sales process, tools and data management
- Self-contributor role
- Mentor and motivate a diverse inside sales team to achieve high enrolments for all programs
- Demonstrates ability to leverage internal relationships with other departments to move the lead through pipeline stages
- Organize and participate in marketing feedback meetings (internal), as appropriate
- Demonstrates an infectious positive attitude toward the job, the team, and the organization
- Ability to multi-task: Not just consultative Sales, but to understand end to end mechanisms ( From consultative sales to timely payment to enrolment/admission)
Key skills and qualifications:
- Proven inside sales/ consultative selling experience with a consistent track record of exceeding acquisition targets
- Excellent verbal, and written communication, listening and data analysis skills
- Intense phone / Video call presence
- Comfortable handling leads from the USA, and South America and open to working in night shift (approx.. 6 pm – 3 am IST)
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com
- An entrepreneurial spirit to work in a start-up culture with a diverse and global talent pool
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple programs. Flawless follow-up skills to ensure that leads move to closure
- Ability to be pleasantly persistent with customers. Must enjoy customer interaction and has a positive attitude and pleasant phone manners
- Ability to succeed in a revenue-oriented and sales-focused environment
- Ability to work with limited direct day-to-day management
- Ability to reach out to a substantial number of potential prospects in a fast-paced environment, While making meaningful conversation.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.