Global Sales Performance Project Manager at Alan
Anywhere in France, Belgium, Spain
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 350,000 members, representing over €240m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further €183m in a series E funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ The Global Sales Performance role ⭐️
You will be part of the Business Strategy & Revenue Operations department whose main goals are to:
- Define the strategy to achieve our growth and margin targets
- Build an effective sales organization and processes to achieve these targets
- Deeply understand and be able to explain business performance
- Enable and upskill one of the most effective Sales teams in the Tech industry
The Business Strategy & Revenue Operations department conducts critical strategic and operational projects designed to accelerate growth and sales productivity. There are five main areas to the work this department does:
- Business strategy and planning (incl. strat plan, target setting)
- Sales analytics and performance monitoring (incl. reporting, data model)
- Sales performance (incl. sales organization, processes, methodology, productivity tools)
- Sales enablement and capability building (incl. skilling programs)
- Business systems (incl. the CRM SalesForce)
Across all these areas we work very closely with the Sales, Account Management and Go-to-Market teams.
The scope is European (France, Belgium and Spain for the time being).
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
You will be owning medium to large scale and complex projects (depending on your skills and experience) aiming at increasing sales productivity and performance.
- Developing and monitoring key Sales productivity metrics
- Building a deep understanding of Sales practices across different business segments and geographies
- Adapting continuously our Sales organization
- Designing/enhancing Sales processes
- Improving our Sales methodology and playbook
- Implementing best-in-class tools
- Contributing to scale up our Sales team’ capabilities and skills
- Contributing to the improvement of our CRM (SalesForce)
For that, you will be working closely with the sales team leads, business segment owners, your colleagues from other areas (i.e. business strategy, analytics, enablement, tools) and other departments (e.g. Marketing, Product, Insurance).
You might be involved in leading and coordinating crews / task forces depending on your experience and the needs.
⭐️ If you have some of the following, you may be a great fit ⭐️
We look above all for exceptional people motivated and committed in building one of the most effective Sales teams in Europe!
- 4+ years of experience within either sales/revenue operations or management/strategy consulting
- Outstanding execution & project management skills
- Passion for getting close to the business and understanding the operational details of Sales work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Doer mindset and appetite for solving operational problems
- Ability to build successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders (incl. senior sales leaders)
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
As a plus
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Experience in the SaaS and/or Tech sectors
- Exposure to large sales teams (100+ headcount)
- Excel and/or SQL skills
- Fluency in French or Spanish
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
Applications are now closed