Graphic Design Freelancer at Mission Wired
Oakland, CA or Washington, DC - Remote Flexibility
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At MissionWired, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates. This cycle, we're excited to support the DGA in flipping and protecting governorships across the country while expanding the Democratic majority in the Senate via our work with the DSCC, Sen. Raphael Warnock, Rep. Val Demings, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto and Sen. Maggie Hassan.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a freelance graphic designer to assist in creating email and digital ad graphics. If you have a solid design foundation, video editing skills, a sharp eye for detail, and are eager to add to your skills in a collaborative, energetic work environment that’s fighting for social good, this job is for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our digital strategy teams to understand the clients’ needs;
- Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact and meet the objectives of the project;
- Designing for a wide variety of digital projects including websites, infographics, email graphics, and social media graphics;
- Thinking creatively to push the boundaries of our ideas, concepts and execution.
- A solid understanding of digital design, motion graphics, video editing, designing for accessibility, and responsive design;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; and
- Passion, integrity and energy.
- Background in politics, fundraising, or advocacy preferred but not required
Pay rate for this role is $25-$40/hour.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
Applications are now closed