Growth Associate at Exygy
SF or Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Exygy is a digital innovation studio on a mission to build resilient and healthy communities. We enable impact-focused organizations to rethink experiences and create digital products that solve their problems and delight users. Our diverse team brings a breadth of technical expertise, user-centric perspectives, and product strategy to every engagement. As a certified B-Corporation, we are driven by our fierce commitment to the betterment of humanity. Our clients include CARE International, QURE Healthcare, San Francisco Mayor's Office of Housing, and Hopelab.
Exygy has embraced a work from home philosophy and we are now a remote-first company. This role can be located anywhere in the U.S and may occasionally require traveling to the San Francisco Bay Area for meetings or team building events. Exygy remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular zoom workshops and trainings.
Exygy partners with social impact organizations to design and build technology that improves lives. We are constantly searching for opportunities to create digital products to radically improve people's access to social services. As a Growth Associate, you will work closely with our Growth team, consisting of Marketing and Business Development, to find that next opportunity.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of digital marketing experience. Bonus points for a background in community organizing, volunteer work, or mission-aligned entrepreneurial experience. We value experience and skills over degrees; people with a passion for driving meaningful results, a hunger to learn and grow your skill set, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed, and a strong desire to change the world.
- Organize and support the execution of Exygy-hosted events, webinars, industry conferences, interviews
- Support targeted marketing outreach with partners in health, civic, and philanthropy sectors
- Drive social media engagement by crafting posts, following trends, creating reports, and building general strategy
- Develop case studies, thought leadership blogs, and our bi-weekly community newsletter
- Apply for industry awards
- Research our target accounts and individual leads
- Draft emails with tailored value propositions
- Work with our CRM (Hubspot) to provide clean, accurate lead data, and build systems to maintain data cleanliness
- Qualify and manage the inflow of new business opportunities through RFP Database searches and inbound messages
- Research and analyze market competitors
- Contribute to proposals for new business opportunities
- Passion for uplifting the work of social impact organizations and initiatives through technology
- Demonstrated orientation to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the Google Suite. Bonus if you have experience with our existing tools: Slack, Notion, Canva, Hubspot, Webflow
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly, and patiently
- Thrives when working independently, regularly communicates status updates
Exygy has a transparent salary structure. The starting salary of this position is $65,000.
After an initial resume review, applicants will move through a three-part interview process.
May or June -2022
EEO & Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
We are actively seeking to create a diverse and equitable work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team.
Exygy values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Exygy is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees and contractors of Exygy are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.
Applications are now closed