Implementation Manager at Better Lesson
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About The Role
As an Implementation Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with K-12 districts and schools to transform professional learning and improve instructional practice by delivering a seamless customer experience during onboarding and product delivery. You will lead the technical onboarding efforts to ensure that all user accounts are created with the appropriate product access in the BetterLesson product ecosystem. You will leverage your project management skills and communications savvy to provide users with the resources they need to drive early usage of BetterLesson’s products during onboarding and ensure exceptional delivery for ongoing services (e.g., events and coaching) beyond the onboarding phase.
Here are some things you can expect to accomplish in this role:
- You will own the technical onboarding process by building and tracking the onboarding tracking plan, onboarding users into BetterLesson’s user management system, and ensuring the appropriate product access is provided to all users.
- You will own communications related to onboarding, including tracking manual and system-generated messages, and provide resources for customer stakeholders to help drive adoption within their teams.
- You will support launch meetings led by Engagement Managers and Account Executives.
- You will support kickoff meetings with district leaders to provide expertise related to onboarding methods and communications.
- You will lead key product delivery processes including event requests, coaching cohort setup, and learning walk requests.
- You have experience in customer-facing roles supporting accounts within the K-12 market.
- You have experience helping customers solve problems related to software and/or services implementations, including technical onboarding, project planning, and communication.
- If you have experience as an educator in a K-12 school or district, it’s a plus.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You understand the current state of professional learning for K-12 educators and the challenges they pose to district leaders, school leaders, and teachers.
- You have a growth mindset as it relates to your work, including proactively identifying knowledge, experiences, and/or skills that will help you grow.
We Can Offer You:
- The opportunity to work with an awesome team to solve important problems.
- A competitive salary.
- Health and other employee benefits.
- Equity in the business you are helping to build.
- A flexible schedule and vacation policy.
- The opportunity to spend everyday working to improve outcomes for teachers and students.
BetterLesson empowers K-12 educators to build a modern classroom: learner-centered, culturally responsive, and personalized. Instead of the conventional one-size-fits-all professional development format for educators, BetterLesson supports teachers in a way that’s personalized and continuous -- using a mix of remote 1:1 coaching, remote team coaching, remote workshops, and in-person workshops, all supported by the BetterLesson Lab software. We match each educator with a world-class coach and then leverage our technology to suggest customized teaching strategies, to measure impact on student learning, and to improve teaching practice continuously through rapid iteration. This process leads to off-the-charts teacher love (our data shows teachers love BetterLesson more than Apple users love their iPhones), high district administrator engagement, and most importantly, dramatic teacher and student growth.
BetterLesson has raised over $30M of venture capital and grant funding, serves over 400 school districts, sees 850K+ monthly active users accessing our online lessons and strategies, and is expanding quickly.