IT Operations Manager at Cerebal
Remote (United States)
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At Cerebral, we're on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands of clients:
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
Who you are:
- Curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- Experience maintaining Google Suite, Slack, and other applications
- Experience implementing and overseeing asset management
- Clear vision about how to bring technical services fully in house
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Knowledge of technology related HIPAA regulations
- Prior SSO implementation experience with vendors like Okta
- Quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones
- Command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- Friendly, with a customer service mindset
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5+ years as a Systems Administrator (Google). Additional training, technical certification, and/or years’ experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Own company applications and business systems
- Troubleshoot technical issues with standard and custom applications
- Provide technical support to clinicians as needed, particularly with custom applications
- Liaise with third party technology service vendor
- Oversee procurement and asset management
- Build out company wide technology support services and reference materials
- Set up internal systems to bring technology services in-house
- Gather, document, and analyze enhancement requests
- Create necessary documentation (i.e. SOPs, training materials and user guides)
- Configure and integrate existing software
- Implement and enforce password management and security processes
- Develop creative solutions to enhance the technical solutions throughout the company
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions - as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO - we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
- Culture & connectivity:
- Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus - relentless focus on advancing the quality of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity - do what is right and demonstrate ethical principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment - accountable for fully delivering on commitments to our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality - make a positive impact and deliver high quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy - act compassionately, listen to seek understanding, and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration - achieve our goals together as a united team, strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of thought
- Thoughtful Innovation - continuously evolve our ability to deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over short-term gains
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides health information technology, information management system, and non-clinical administrative support services for various medical practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. “Cerebral” is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.