Lead-Digital Marketing at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
In this role you will lead performance marketing for one of our global line of businesses and be responsible for meeting revenue and CAC targets for your portfolio of courses. This role reports into head of digital marketing and needs you to work closely with Business, Creative, Outreach & CRM teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of performance marketers to meet lead, revenue & CAC targets.
- Work closely with outreach, content & creative, analytics and email teams to ensure impact of performance marketing is maximized.
- Work closely with account managers from ad platforms to be on top of latest ad tech innovation & leverage it for our business.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing or growth roles with strong focus on performance marketing.
- Should have led teams in the past.
- Experienced managing large budgets for performance marketing – more than $20mn+ annually.
- Well versed with nuances of channels like Google, Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- Strong data & analytical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders.
- Background in global markets is an advantage.
- Background in high growth B2C products/services with consultative sales is an advantage.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed