Learning Solutions Manager at Anaconda
Remote, US, Canada
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Role: Learning Solutions Manager
Reports to: Director, Learning Solutions
Location: Remote, US, Canada
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 30 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Learning Solutions Manager to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the strategy of the Learning segment of our Saas Platform for our user personas including but not limited to, Professional Learners, Students and Educators
- Support Director, Learning Solutions to build and enhance training curricula in line with learning design principles.
- Review and edit asynchronous content (e.g., recorded video lessons) in consultation with Director, Learning Solutions.
- Develop assessments (e.g., practice exercises, quizzes, exams) to test knowledge retention and achievement in line with learning objectives.
- Create, enhance, and manage learning content within Skilljar, our learning management system.
- Support the development of new courses, learning paths, certifications, projects, sandboxes, exercises, quizzes, exams, and/or labs.
- Partner closely with the Product, UX, and Engineering teams accountable for our Content Knowledge Community platform known as Nucleus to create a world class unified user experience.
- Address and prioritize content maintenance and enhancements in consultation with Director, Learning Solutions.
What You Need:
- 5 plus years experience in one of the following; Product and/ or Program Management for a learning platform, Learning Design and Curriculum Design.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with developing learning paths for badging / certification programs
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- Experience being part of the development of PaaS and/or SaaS products
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave - both mothers and fathers
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy and monthly company days off known as Snake Days
- 100% remote and flexible working policy – we embrace this fully through how we operate as a company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.