Manager, Commercial Sales- Classy at Go Fund Me
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Classy helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact by creating exceptional giving experiences. Our market-leading suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we create a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, creating new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
As Classy continues its rapid growth, we are looking for a Manager, Commercial Sales! This individual will guide an Account Executive team and will be accountable for the performance of a pod of inside sales professionals. The candidate should have a proven track record of leading a closing inside sales team in a SaaS environment. They will be passionate about meeting revenue, operational and strategic goals, as well as the professional growth, development and success of their team members. The Manager, Commercial Sales will spend the majority of time working with sales representatives to coach, counsel, and mentor them in all aspects of sales efficiency. This Sales Manager will also work closely with the Director, Commercial Sales to keep a pulse on the market and strategize new ideas.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, lead, and coach a successful team of full-cycle Account Executives
- Oversee activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
- Maintain accurate and timely forecast reporting
- Develop, empower, and retain top performers
- Effectively guide your sales team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
What you bring (required):
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years experience guiding a quota-carrying, closing sales team and 4+ years experience of progressive B2B experience on an inside sales team
- Shown history of success in a consultative SaaS sales environment
- Proven track record of coaching, attracting, and retaining outstanding sales talent
- A goal-oriented spirit who likes to win: History of consistently exceeding established goals
- Proven ability of driving the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
What would be awesome to have (preferred):
- Understanding of MEDDICC as a forecasting tool
- Knowledge of value-based selling
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Non profit experience
Why you’ll love it here:
- You will focus your skills and experience to help drive positive impact in our communities and across the globe.
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.