Manager, Creative Design (Global Program Marketing Creative Team) at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the business team to conceive and create inspiring, high-quality digital artwork
- Plan concepts by studying partners schools’ brand guidelines, and effectively addressing marketing goals and challenges
- Collaborate with content marketers and writers to conceptualise and develop impactful collateral such as brochures, whitepapers, social media ads, organic posts etc.
- Work with the team to improve creative production and bring down the turnaround times
- Take ownership of projects, ensure completion as per documented timelines, and help secure approvals for deliverables
- Coordinate diligently with the team over productivity and project management tools
- Debrief the larger team on the latest design trends and developments in the industry
- Refer and coach full-time and freelance talent to support the growing needs of the business
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or fine art.
- 7-8 years of creative experience within an agency or start-up environment.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite –Photoshop (Expert), Illustrator (Expert), After Effects (Basic), Premier Pro (Basic).
- Expertise in online design and video tools like Canva and Invideo.
- Proven ability to create high-quality creatives (portfolio mandatory) with attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a strong cross-functional environment and drive feedback from analytical and creative partners.
- Proficient in English, with the ability to hold a conversation with professionals from all walks of life and varying nationalities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong creative values with an understanding of business objectives.
- Passionate about learning the latest in design through online courses and workshops.
- Flexibility working across multiple time zones is essential as we are a globally distributed team.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed