Manager, Growth Analytics - Financial Products at Affirm
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
We’re looking for a highly driven and analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team, focusing on Affirm’s Direct to Consumer Financial & Banking products!
The Financial Products group under Growth Analytics is mainly responsible for understanding & driving all aspects of the Affirm’s D2C Financial Products to great detail, including overall economics / financials, users, merchants, and underlying financial product constructs. The team does this by building foundational data visibility, driving research, setting goals, testing, delivering analyses, and supporting the execution of plans across the portfolio.
What you'll do
- Develop business and product strategies to drive growth, profitability and an outstanding customer experience with an emphasis on quantitative reasoning
- Work with large and complex data sets to tackle a wide array of challenging problems using various sophisticated analytical and statistical techniques.
- Analyze data to identify gaps/opportunities within product and user experience areas and provide data driven recommendations for improvement
- Design and analyze AB tests to understand performance of new features and products
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sales teams to inform product decisions and influence roadmap and business unit strategy
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow to socialize and influence cross functional teams
- Potentially manage a team of analysts. Providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship on the team.
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in a business focused analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, data science, etc.)
- Very strong working knowledge of SQL and/or experience with Python or R; Project experience with AB Testing is a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau and PowerBI)
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Experience in card lending and consumer banking is preferred, with an understanding of lending mechanics and credit strategies
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA31
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
[For U.S. Candidates] All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position is noted above and in accordance with various U.S. pay transparency laws, we provide the base pay range and benefits for our U.S.-based positions in the links below:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Applications are now closed