Manager of Service Delivery at 360 Learning
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Our Professional Services team plays a key role in onboarding new customers seamlessly and delivering on-point services in the run phase: the team is working cross-department (Sales, Product and Customer Success) with the goal of implementing 360Learning on our client’s ecosystem, empowering stakeholders to make the most out of their platform and spreading collaborative learning across their organization.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Service Delivery*, who will coach a team of 6 Solution Deployment Managers and support them during all phases of the implementation lifecycle. This includes all steps from the sales turnover, to the kick-off and go-live phase.
As our first Manager of Service Delivery*, you will be accountable for the client's successful deployment and responsible for making this profitable and scalable through partners. You will also work on improving client's satisfaction by improving processes and tools.
*Please note that we call this job internally "Solution Architect Coach".
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Understand our delivery model and our type of engagement
- Meet the global team
- Participate in alignment and team meetings
Within 3 months, you will:
- Coach the team asynchronously and through bi-weekly meetings (Alignment Meetings) on their objectives
- Define the quarterly priorities of the team (OKRs) and monitor the PS activity
- Improve team KPIs, especially ‘Time to Implement’ and ‘P&L’
- Handle clients onboarding projects to get familiar with our processes
- Formalizing a discovery report (including ideas of improvement, actions etc.)
Within 6 months, you will:
- Propose and deliver a plan to focus on the onboarding phases on clients activation
- Monitor client satisfaction, track unsatisfaction reasons and build action plan
- Improve project methodology and tools
- Anticipate and manage escalations
- Engage with partners to scale our delivery
Within 12 months, you will:
- Demonstrate a scalable model, with a positive financial impact
- Propose and deliver new services to increase impact and client satisfaction
- Follow company scale opening delivery on new market
- Develop your team, making them delivery champion
The Skill Set:
- 5+ years professional services experiences
- Previous deployment experiences of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Experience in leading delivery teams and monitoring delivery KPIs (including financials)
- Practical knowledge working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Native French, and excellent English proficiency (B2 minimum)
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer:
- Compensation: Includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent, View our CSR charter.
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Professional Services
- Case study with our VP Customer Success and Head of PS
- Clarification Meeting with our Head of Customer Success Operations and a Solution Architect
- Culture-Fit Meeting with a co-Founder
- Reference check
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Applications are now closed