Manager, Sales Engineering at Aurora Solar
Remote from U.S.
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a Sales Engineering Manager, your role will be to grow and manage a team of Sales Engineers, who are accountable for creating solutions and building workflows that generate value for our largest customer segments. You will work closely with enterprise sales managers to define and create processes that support and improve a complex sales cycle with sophisticated clients. A successful candidate in this role will have experience growing a team of sales engineers and allocating resources to accounts in a strategic manner that produces the best possible productivity.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Build and manage a growing team of Sales Engineers
- Work closely with our recruiting team to seek talent and manage the hiring process end-to-end
- Update and maintain onboarding guides for new hires
- Create repeatable, reliable, efficient, and scalable processes that support Aurora’s sales and product processes where Sales Engineers are involved
- Work closely with sales managers to keep track of accounts, forecasting, and resource allocation
- Define team partnering models with account executives that lead to best outcomes in order to meet or exceed sales targets
- Team up with Product Management partners to organize a two-way flow of information between Sales Engineers and Product Managers on client requests and product roadmap
What we value:
- Passion for coaching and mentoring team members to succeed and grow as Sales Engineering experts in SaaS products
- Track record of building successful sales engineering teams
- Demonstrated history of meeting organizational, cross-functional, and personal goals
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and cloud-based software platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Success in building and scaling teams in a startup environment
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Applications are now closed