Manager, Technical Support Engineer - Classy at Go Fund Me
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
This is a technical leadership position in which you’ll manage a team of support engineers focused on our primary Core product. You'll set the team support strategy and goals, actively grow your team’s capabilities to support the customer and drive technical solutions with the product and development team. You will partner cross-functionally to align on priorities and use your problem solving skills to make strategic decisions that improve the overall workflow within the care team as well as the support of the customer. You are collaboration-focused, work well through ambiguity and changing business landscape, and are skilled in influencing senior stakeholders through effective communication.
- Manage, motivate and develop the technical support engineering team
- Monitor and maintain agent productivity levels in accordance with targets and KPI’s
- Ensure directs have the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfill their roles through consistent and regular 1-1’s, process building and regular training sessions
- Step in as the major incident manager for all products when a P0/1 incident occurs and responsible for ensuring full major incident process is followed from start to resolution; work hand in hand with the Fraud and Escalation manager
- Managing/directing troubleshooting documentation and training resources for all core pods
- Provide monthly reports on Team KPIs, Performance, Health Checks & Incident Management
- Alignment cross-departmentally to ensure product releases are well communicated
- Mentor and coach team in troubleshooting issues and ticket writing best practices
- Utilize monitoring and reporting tools/management tools to monitor overall health
- 5+ years experience in support management (IC level 1- 4)
- Basic frontend and backend competency in popular coding languages (preferred: APIs, CSS, HTML, React)
- You enjoy empowering users with the knowledge to do things for themselves in the future, not just fixing things for them.
- Proven technical problem solving, business process development, and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and executive management
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.