Marketing Operations Manager at Brightwheel
Austin, San Francisco, Denver, or Remote (US only)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a highly distributed team supporting fully remote employees across every time zone in the US. We also have hubs in Austin, Denver, and San Francisco. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an exceptional Marketing Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team. This role is critical to drive growth strategies that are scalable, efficient, and data-driven. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of operations, technical, and analytical experience to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable our marketing efforts. Key responsibilities include managing our MarTech technologies, standardizing processes, and helping the team make smart, data-driven decisions to achieve more efficiency. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role, requiring both strategic and tactical execution. We are looking for a true team player who has previously executed operations and supported development for high-growth Marketing organizations with exceptional problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and SysOps teams to continually improve marketing effectiveness, build scalable processes, and optimize lead-to-opportunity motion across inbound and outbound
- Transform our marketing automation practice, including managing our marketing tech stack, database health, segmentation, lead scoring, attribution, and program execution
- Partner cross-functionally to plan, implement, measure, and optimize marketing automation campaigns, including influencing content, audience, cadence, and marketing systems/tools to maximize results
- Collaborate with our Analytics team on the design, implementation, and optimization of demand generation reporting and campaign analysis; provide actionable insights and direction to fuel data-driven marketing and sales decisions
- Develop a learning agenda and testing plan for continuous optimization of KPIs and marketing program success rates
- Ultimately contribute to pipeline creation through scalable campaigns and insights-driven optimization
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years in marketing operations
- Expert-level proficiency in managing large-scale marketing automation systems (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce, as well as associated integrations
- Experience building marketing operations engine from scratch to full production
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented
- Expertise in campaign management and tracking across multiple marketing channels, e.g. email, website, events, direct mail, digital ads; solid foundation in web analytics
- Masterful cross-functional collaborator and relationship-builder
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
Brightwheel offers a competitive compensation package (base salary, equity and benefits) with a strong emphasis on equity-based compensation (ownership in brightwheel). For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In alignment with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual cash compensation for this role in Colorado is targeted at $108-135k. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. If you are applying from a different location and have questions on the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Applications are now closed