Marketing Program Manager at Color
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
Color Health is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to help drive growth across our portfolio of enterprise solutions and among our enterprise customers. Our ideal candidate has a background working on multi-channel campaigns with an acute focus on and proven track record of driving demand and user activation. This individual should have experience working with cross-functional teams including sales, customer success, and leadership functions to drive internal alignment. The Marketing Program Manager has the experience and expertise to plan, execute, and measure demand generation and user activation programs and communicate key learnings to peers, stakeholders, and senior leaders.
Not sure if you have all of the experience listed? That’s ok! Above all, we’re looking for someone who loves learning on the job and is excited for the chance to build and lead programs that are new to them. If you have had success learning on the job, we’re interested in talking to you!
How You’ll Contribute:
- Partner closely with marketing organization to launch demand generation program across webinars, content syndication, events and other lead generating initiatives
- Partner closely with customer success team to launch effective user activation programs to grow active user base among customers
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand program needs; plan and implement cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Continually test and learn from lead generation program to optimize marketing programs with data-driven decisions
- Communicate program recommendations and results to key stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in demand generation, learn on the job, and apply learnings to future ‘art of the possible’ program ideas
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related-field
- 5+ years experience working in B2B marketing
- Experience planning and launching successful enterprise B2B marketing programs, specifically lead generation, lead nurture, and user activation campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- The ability to be data-driven and assess the impact of all marketing activities
- The ability to follow-through with attention to detail
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to pivot and problem solve
- Proven ability to build relationships with several cross-functional stakeholders, including Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Customer Success
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and how to build programs to acquire, nurture, and accelerate growth
Color is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
Applications are now closed