Partner Manager II at Anaconda
Remote, US, Canada
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Role: Partner Manager II
Reports to: Partner Manager III
Location: Remote, US, Canada
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 30 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Partner Manager to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the partner relationship and program management of key strategic partnership deals between the partner and Anaconda
- Program tracking and common project management principles; mapping complex combinations of resources against objectives, track dependencies and risk, assess impact of change across interdependent work streams and projects
- Develop best practices, scalable mechanisms and repeatable processes on all aspects of the post-close of a partnership.
- Ability to lead and track tasks, activities, and metrics with internal resources and partners and provide visibility to the senior leadership team on a regular basis
- Lead and improve program operational & reporting procedures (activities, goals, results, etc.)
- Initiate new lines of business with current strategic partners, renewals/expansions of workstreams, drive exploratory talks, and build consensus with internal and external executives and stakeholders.
- Consult and assist the sales and account teams, manage partnerships to deliver results, and build effective long-term partner relationships; identify and prioritize partner goals.
- Work closely with Director Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Account Team during the lifecycle of the Partnership from ramp-up through delivery
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in technology or analytics/data science
- Client-facing experience, customer support, and/or account/partner management, and experience achieving quarterly goals.
- Experience in one or more: data analysis, strategy, operations, project management, program management, or platform integrations.
- Technology aptitude -- you don’t have to be an expert but need a willingness to learn and represent!
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups on both technical and non-technical matters as well C-suite level stakeholders with demonstrated ability for high productivity, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Experience building, improving, and implementing new partnership workstreams
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- Experience with Anaconda or domain expertise of modern AI / ML and cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with Snowflake, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Amazon, and Intel
- Proven ability to advance innovative ideas through sound business case and partnership development
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and execute in a changing environment
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and developing creative ways to enable and better partnerships
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave - both mothers and fathers
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy and monthly company days off known as Snake Days
- 100% remote and flexible working policy – we embrace this fully through how we operate as a company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Applications are now closed