Product Marketing Manager at Push Pay
Redmond, WA; Colorado Springs, CO; Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: AK, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
About The Position
At Pushpay, our vision is to build world-class giving and engagement solutions that help organizations achieve their missions. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in delivering on that vision, putting our customers at the center of all your efforts. The ideal candidate is a team player with a bias for action and a proven track record of successfully bringing products and features to market. In this position, you will be responsible for driving long-term product marketing strategies, increasing customer success, and achieving company growth goals for our pioneering SaaS solutions, services, and ancillary products.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with leadership, product teams, sales and support teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects
- Create a go-to-market strategy for your product line to increase market success and achieve company goals
- Define compelling and differentiated messaging and ensure our stories are powerfully and consistently communicated across all channels, including our website, sales teams, partners, and collateral
- Lead with data, leveraging insights and analysis of the market, competitors, and customers to drive GTM strategy
- Create acquisition and cross-sell demand by integrating product marketing materials into the segment and online marketing efforts
- Successfully and consistently manage product launches and other inflection moments for the product
- Develop compelling content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will enable sales and drive customer engagement and conversion
- Function as a key thought leader and influencer for your product
- Lead other key initiatives to drive growth
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 50% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- Minimum 15 days PTO; PTO varies by position
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Colorado total compensation pay range: $89,400 - $109,200
- Compensation in other states varies by location
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing and/or product management experience, preferably in the B2B space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM outcomes
- Revenue marketing mindset and proven success in driving bottom-line growth
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- A consummate team player with whom everyone wants to work
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with teams from product, sales, customer success and support
- Effective communicator who easily moves between multiple audiences and across teams, from C-level to entry-level, internal and external
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 400 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven and teachable talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us.
Applications are now closed