Program Coordinator (Email SPOC) - India & APAC at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our students might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer Service Representative are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
They understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails across different sheets/ time zones
- Outcall students who are past the due date on their assignments.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet customer service team targets and email handling targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers on emails and calls.
- To act as back-up resource for Webinar management during peak time and surges
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of proven customer service experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills email writing skills and active listening
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University. Master’s is seen as an added advantage.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing company strongly desired.
- Experience working with a learning/ education/ EdTech company a plus.
- Experience working for a global company also a plus.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed