Program Manager (Software Implementation Services) at Granicus
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
Granicus is looking for a Program Manager (Software Implementation Services) to join our Implementation Services Team. This role manages and leads government software implementation and integration projects and is responsible for project management, allocation and business analysis capabilities. This position plays a key role in the management of stakeholder expectations, software implementation deliverables, and client-facing relations.
At Granicus, Program Managers are responsible for managing the day-to-day aspects of client implementations that span multiple deliver teams with high complexity. This position works alongside the broader Implementation Services team to balance project scope, schedule, deliverables, risk and client satisfaction. Additionally, the role is responsible for supporting the Granicus Platform Delivery process improvements in conjunction with maximizing utilization of all project delivery resources.
What You Will Do -
· Directly ensure quality assurance of project deliverables including strategies, messaging, reporting and presentations for all client projects.
· Work directly with IS leadership to scope services into platform project proposals.
· Lead project team members through internal and external meetings to ensure a cohesive “One Granicus” shared delivery approach.
· Understand and track project metrics to maintain project profitability according to guidance from leadership.
· Partner across delivery teams to improve efficiency of cross-functional and complex product implementations.
· Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure project team is providing long term success and value for Granicus clients.
· Support team members and other department resources to manage the scope, timeline, and delivery of projects.
· Represent Granicus in speaking roles, panel participation and conferences as needed.
· Ensure projects meet client defines outcomes and solve core challenges around digital transformation.
· Assist in escalations, mitigate risk and ensure project success at all times.
· Navigate project resource requirements with delivery team leadership including resource allocation/assignment and pipeline forecasting.
Who You Are and What You Bring -
· Passion for public sector success and team building
· Proven history managing multiple large & complex projects in SaaS environment
· Sharp attention to detail and accuracy – forward thinking in execution and forecasting
· Passion for coaching team members in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Superior problem-solving skills both technical and relationship based
· Excellent presentation skills including written and verbal communication
· Comfort navigating undefined or unclear processes across multiple delivery teams
· Ability to glean positives out of difficult situations to ensure forward progress
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Security Requirement: Responsible for “Company” information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of “Company” information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we’ve done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Applications are now closed