Regional Marketing Manager (Remote APAC) at Grafana Labs
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
We are actively looking for a data driven Regional Marketing Manager with a strong background in Field/Regional marketing, demand generation skills, and virtual event experience who is proven as a highly organized, self-starter. In this role, you will be responsible for building, planning and executing extraordinary marketing programs; targeting prospects and existing customers; directly contributing to the success of the sales team's pipeline goals. This role will involve daily interaction with the field sales team and cross-functional stakeholders, and requires a combination of strong planning, organizational, communication, and execution skills. Ability to prescribe programs based on deep understanding of your region is critical. Open source or developer marketing experience a bonus.
- Help drive adoption, and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads with the goal to help pipeline acceleration and brand awareness within the region or customer account
- Lead quarterly planning with sales leaders to influence and identify the right objectives, strategies and prioritization for marketing to each region, and to prioritize and feature relevant solutions along with relevant Grafana services.
- Collaborate with regional sales stakeholders to build an integrated ABM demand generation plan to support the sales goals/priorities leveraging corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives. To meet these regional targets, including but not limited to digital and in-person field events, account-based marketing, regional webinars, trade-shows, Grafana hosted events and more.
- Create event marketing plans, goals, budgets, schedules, presentations, executive communications, post event surveys and reporting.
- Collaborate with regional sales and marketing stakeholders to build an integrated ABM demand generation plan to support the sales goals/priorities leveraging corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Drive collaboration within the regional marketing team on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge and improve the regional marketing model
- Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking. Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness & impact of marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources.
- 5-8+ years experience in Field/Regional Marketing field or similar marketing role
- Willing to travel (40%) (Post COVID-19) in support of programs and company meetings
- SFDC, Marketo, Clearbit, DemandTools, Google Analytics knowledge a plus
- Experience with SFDC (reporting, campaign management, data management & hygiene). Evaluate and report on event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and host post mortem debrief(s).
- Willingness to support other marketing programs that may fall outside of your local timezone and or normal business hours.
- Experience and understanding of how our open source activities and the IT practitioners support our company.
- Ability to support the channel sales team in building, enabling, and empowering partners in the region, including alliance partnerships.
- Experience in social and digital marketing initiatives, both traditional and experimental out-of-the-box campaigns
- Experience and understanding of account-based marketing
What you’ll bring to the role
- Proven ability to plan and execute strategic campaigns
- Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships. Ability to present to different levels of the organization- Ensure strong communication with key stakeholders by creating a high level of awareness, excitement and adoption of marketing programs and resources.
- Self motivated, proactive thinker
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Strong team player, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and work cross functionally with teams to facilitate involvement (customer marketing, product, presales, sales, SDRs, etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation, and project management skills
- Experience working with sales teams is a must; ability to effectively communicate programs and build rapport within region
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and partners to ensure success of cross-functional initiatives and long-range plans
Applications are now closed