Salesforce Administrator at Girls Who Code
New York City or Remote
$88,000 - $124,000/year
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Girls Who Code is an international nonprofit organization working to close the gender gap in technology, and leading the movement to inspire, educate, and equip students who identify as girls or nonbinary with the computing skills needed to pursue 21st century opportunities. Since launching in 2012, Girls Who Code has reached 500,000 students through our in-person and virtual programming, and 115,000 of our alumni are college or career-aged.
Girls Who Code has sparked culture change through marketing campaigns and advocacy efforts, generating 14 Billion engagements globally. In 2019, the organization was named the #1 Most Innovative Non-Profit on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, and in 2022 was named one of NonProfit Times’ Best Nonprofits to Work For.
We’re looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team!
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall support, maintenance and functioning of the Salesforce instance for Girls Who Code. They will also engage in promoting adoption by user training, documentation, and work cross-functionally to align the work of various departments to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce.
This is a full-time position that may be based in New York City or Remote.
Salary: $88,000 - $124,000
- Acts as an administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Updates and maintains Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce Best Practices
- Develops and documents department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows
- Conducts new application integration testing and implementation as-needed
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified
- Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations, including Campaign Monitor, Alchemer, Classy, SurveyMonkey Apply, etc.
- Develops and maintains user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
- Acts as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting requests.
- Utilizes analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
- Identifies production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent software certification
- 4+ years Salesforce.com Administration experience (Workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
- Experience with relational databases and related concepts is desirable, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle
- Experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce, Data Loader, Process Builder, Marketing Automation, and a technical background is a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with APEX code or SQL queries is a plus
- Experience working alongside a team of developers
- Willingness to pitch-in, problem solve, and identify areas of improvement across the organization
- Flexibility & ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
- Passion for our mission to close the gender gap in technology fields through a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.
Applications are now closed