Senior Account Executive at 360 Learning
New York, Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
As a Senior Account Executive in the US Large Account team, you are responsible for driving revenue in North America with a focus on the Large segment (2000 - 10,000 employees). You are committed to learning and perfectly executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and grow your sales skills.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
- Master the product demo and pitch
- Start accepting qualified leads
Within 3 months, you will:
- Build your own pipeline
- Run tailored and exceptional client meetings
- Become knowledgeable in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Close your first deal!
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
- Help mentor junior account executives
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject-matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to tackle more complex, multi-thread deals
The Skills Set
- At least 5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment as an Account Executive
- Formal training on selling methodology, preferably Challenger
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary which includes a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Applications are now closed