Senior Business Development Director at Care Access
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
The Senior Business Development Director will be responsible for driving the growth of business in Care Access Decentralized Research Organization (DRO), and leverage their business development experience to create customized solutions appropriate for each customer and study protocol, be knowledgeable about Care Access Services and Solutions, navigate complex deal structures to ensure a successful outcome and positive relationship with the customer. This role will support pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device trial Sponsors as well as CROs, and will work collaboratively with other Care Access departments to ensure the growth of our DRO business.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Research and maintain knowledge of customer organization, procedure, and processes
- Inform and educate new and existing customers about Care Access capabilities
- Manage the sales cycle for large, complex, and high-value engagements
- Develop new business with new customers and develop strategic partnerships and business relationships.
- Drive the sales process and ensure critical tasks and deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to obtain information that may be necessary to win business.
- Reflect the high ethical standards and mission-driven culture at Care Access.
- Five + years of sales experience in the clinical trials industry, ideally supporting complex deal structures.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in the role as a consultative seller.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup are must-haves.
- Proven leader and motivator, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done, and "lead from the front”.
- Proven track record of sales success and meeting annual revenue/sales targets
- Brings intellectual, analytical, professional, and personal values that complement the team.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Team-oriented. Focused on what’s right for the business, not what’s right for the individual or function; able to build deep relationships and earn the respect of other teams.
- Organizational tolerance. Able to work with ambiguity and constant change.
- Strong, decisive, and action-oriented leadership style; ability to make, communicate and take accountability for timely decisions.
At Care Access, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. The work that we do brings life-changing therapies to those who are in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and to work with the big players while also engaging with the very best physicians and caring for patients. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.
Applications are now closed