Senior Customer Success Consultant - GovQA at Granicus
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
The Senior Customer Success Manager supports the company’s overall customer engagement and long-term retention strategy by partnering with clients in an assigned territory to ensure successful product adoption and to maximize the usage and value of GovQA product solutions for their needs. This role is highly relationship driven and collaborates internally and with customers to monitor customer satisfaction and success metrics in order to advocate for customer needs and develop mutual success plans.
Granicus is a remote first company. While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary $70,000 + variable + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers and function as a proactive consultative resource to ensure success and satisfaction with the product
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Technical teams to deliver relevant information and solutions to address customer needs and drive retention and referral business
- Function as the voice of the customer communicating and advocating internally to inform decisions regarding product functionality, service, processes, pricing, etc
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for customer success and satisfaction
- Proactively follow up with customers to identify and report on root cause of issues
- Partner internally and with customers to recommend and execute approved mutual success plans to ensure continued value of GovQA to the client
- Identify upsell opportunities, recommend and influence the purchase of product add-ons
- Participate with Sales in Customer Business Reviews to present usage data, benefit, and success stories, upsell opportunities, and information on product roadmap strategies
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Associate degree
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a client facing customer success, customer engagement, account management, sales, or related service role
- Experience working with state and local governments/agencies is preferred
- Experience working in the SaaS industry and technology sales industries are preferred
- You have a goal-driven and motivated approach to planning and completing work
- You have facilitation skills that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and progress in a collective manner toward an objective during group meetings or projects
- You have an ability to influence, persuade, and gain commitment to ideas or actions to achieve objectives.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point
- You are proficient in Salesforce
- You are proficient in Google Suite
- You have an ability to navigate and perform professionally and effectively in-person and via phone, video meeting, email, direct messaging, and other electronic/digital platforms
- You possess organizational and problem-solving skills
- You are highly accountable, self-motivated, and able to independently take initiative and execute where appropriate
- You have analytical skills including the ability to draw insights, make recommendations, develop and execute plans, and measure results using quantitative and qualitative data
- You build and maintain excellent relationships
- 5% travel required
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Applications are now closed