Senior Customer Success Consultant at Granicus
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
Granicus is seeking a Senior Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success. Granicus offers solutions to Federal, State and Local governments. This role will align to one of those customer market segments with a focus on driving adoption among one or more of Granicus’ product families. As a Senior member of the Success Team, this role will serve as a subject matter expert on their aligned customer market segment and Granicus product portfolio for both internal and external scenarios.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization as well as a deep product or industry knowledge and experience leading portfolios and internal projects. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
Granicus is a remote first company. While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary $65,000 + bonus + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively guide a dedicated portfolio of clients through the customer journey from post-implementation, consistently creating deeper adoption of solutions and ensuring a seamless and successful Granicus signature experience
- Collaborate regularly with the Sales organization to develop territory expansion plans and coordinate customer outreach and touchpoints
- Identify and document expansion opportunities through the Client Services Qualified Leads Program
- Regularly achieve quarterly and annual targets for managing NPS Program responses, Customer Health Score outreach, and Strategic Reviews for your dedicated Customer Portfolio
- Granicus benchmarks and client baselines to accelerate adoption
- Research, and keep current on, relevant client topics such as program background, agency and administration developments, media reports, and developments across industry verticals
- Coordinate and lead new-hire onboarding and boot-camp programs and/or serve as a kick-starter resource.
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio, as well as SaaS customer-success practices, competitive advancements, and modern engagement trends
- Enthusiastically represent Granicus at internal and external speaking events or webinars as a subject-matter expert in our products and respective civic and citizen knowledge pillars
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company
- Extraordinary appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with a preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Change management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship-building
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, proactive environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Applications are now closed